If you don’t like the appearance of your nose, you may wish to receive rhinoplasty. Also, if you are suffering from certain health conditions, a nose job may correct the issues. No matter your reasons, Newport Beach plastic surgeons explain the many benefits that come from rhinoplasty procedures.
The Benefits of Rhinoplasty
- Heightened Confidence. If the shape of your nose is unflattering, your self-esteem may be low. By reshaping this feature, your entire face will look better, which will increase your confidence.
- Heightened Sleep Quality. If the structure of your nose prevents air from passing through your nasal system, your health will suffer. Thanks to a rhinoplasty procedure, you may enjoy better sleep quality. Many people snore or have a debilitating sleep disorder. A nose job corrects the structure of your nose so that you enjoy better sleep. Also, it helps you avoid other conditions like diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure.
- Decreased Sinus Pressure. When your nose is not structured properly, you will experience constant and uncomfortable sinus pressure. When you receive a nose job, it is possible to resolve problems with your septum so that your sinuses drain better.
New Rhinoplasty Techniques
Although many people are concerned with the pain that is associated with rhinoplasty, there are a number of advancements that lower recovery time and make the results seem more natural.
- Preservation Rhinoplasty. Preservation rhinoplasty preserves a great deal of a person’s original nose tissue during treatment. A surgeon changes the shape of the nose by removing small piece of bone and cartilage from under the nose’s bridge. Results are much more natural, and revisions are much less necessary.
- Piezosurgery. Piezosurgery avoids the conventional “hammer and chisel” that is used to reshape a patient’s nose. Instead, a surgeon uses ultrasonic energy to reduce nasal bones so that there is no damage to surrounding soft tissue. In the end, a patient experiences lower events of bruising and swelling.
Dr. Aaron Kosins has performed a high number of rhinoplasty surgeries. He understands the importance of correcting the shape of a person’s nose for physical and emotional reasons. He uses the latest techniques and equipment to deliver top results. For more information, call us at 949-721-0494.